SANSKAR SOCIETY is an Initiative of a Renowned NGO, a non-profit charitable organization registered under Indian Society Act, 1860 with the Govt. of India. Registration No. 2002
The main objectives of "Sanskar Society" are summarized
1) To create awareness in the society about the importance
of education and it’s direct Relation to prosperity & success,
hygiene & public health.
2) To eradicate educated unemployment.
3) To create entrepreneurship.
4) To bring down the cost of higher studies, and make it
available and within the reach of common man with job guarantee.
5) To open the doors of high paying job market to the weaker
and underprivileged (SC, ST and OBC) section of our society.
The members of the society have also been providing knowledge
about various scholarships, Educational loans and schemes
announced by the "Ministry of HRD Govt. of India Department
of Education" and helping students in getting higher education
loans sanctioned from various nationalized banks
Call - 0512-2604233
Mail us email@example.com